Classified Concepts Locator Map Programs generate new revenue for more than 100 newspapers nationwide. Average revenue gains for our clients range from 10 to 25% category increases and 5:1 to 10:1 return on investment. Our customers appreciate the vibrant interactivity that our Open House, Garage Sale, New Builder, and other programs add to their print and online platforms, making them much more appealing to advertisers. By providing your advertisers and readers with unique, accurate, and relevant locator maps, your paper can maintain its stronghold as the "Go-To" source for everything classified in your community.
BENEFITS TO YOUR PAPER
- Sell premium ad space on the back and facing pages of the printed map
- Sell sponsorships to advertisers on the map itself
- Increase the classified listing fee
- Increase the rate per column-inch
- Sell featured listings and ad space around the online map
- Plus, through Classified Concepts' online network ad service, you begin accruing new ad revenue immediately!
Increase Readership and Online Traffic
Read about each of these paper's success stories:
See what clients are saying about Classified Concepts
- Easy-to-use maps and directories save readers time
- Locator Maps with ads become "take it with them" or "keeper" pieces
- Printed maps direct readers to the online interactive version on your newspaper's website
- Enhanced online listing features such as extensive details, photos, turn-by-turn driving directions, and send-to-phone options make searches more convenient and informative
Ensuring you paper's success is important to Classified Concepts. This is why we work with our clients to develop revenue models that produce results. Click here to learn more about our client services.